MGNI Admission Open 2018-19
Admission Criteria for B.Sc. (N)
A candidate seeking admission should have:
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. Minimum education: 10+ 2 class passed with Scienc (PCB) & Englilsh Core/English Elective with aggregte of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/UP/UK or /SSCE/HSCEother equivalent Board.
3. Student shall be medically fit.
B) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) The Diploma Nursing course comprises of 3 years duration which includes all the nursing subjects. Examination is taken at the end of each year after which the students are eligible to get registration from Uttarakhand State Nursing Courcil, Uttarakhand. The course is permitted by the Uttarakhand Government and Uttarakhand State Medical Faculty and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. Areas of study includes: Bioscience (Anatomy), Physiology & Microbiology) Behavioural science (Psychology & Sociology), Fundamental of nursing, Community Health Nursing, Medical-surgical nursing I & II, Mental Health Nursing, Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing, Pediatric nursing, Educational, method and media for in training practice of nursing, introduction to research, Professional Trends and Adjustment Administration and Ward Management, Healt Economic. Student have practical experience both in hospital and community setting. Board Examinations are held in each academic year. However, Internal assessment is done continuously throughout the academic session by conducting term tests, seminars, assignments, project other reports etc.
Admission Criteria for GNM:
1. Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years.
2. Minimum education: a) 10+ 2 class passed preperably Science (PCB) & English with Aggregate of 40% marks. b) 10+ 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, Hostory, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Society, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational Steam INLY,passing out from recognized Board Under AISSES/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/UP/UK or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. c) 10+ 2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indan Nursing Council with 40% marks. d) Registered as ANM with State Nuersing Regitration Council. Student shall be medically fit. Student shall be admitted once in year.
D) Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing : The post basic B.Sc. Nursing course comprises if 2 year duration in which includes on the nursing subjects. Examinination is taklen at the end of each year after which the student are aligilble to get registration from Uttarakhand. State Nursing Council, Uttarakhand, The Course is permitted by the govenment and uttarakhand Technical University/Hemwant Nandan bahuguna Medical University and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. The Yearly intaken of students is twenty.
Admission Criteria for Post Basic B.Sc Programme:
i) Student should Passed the higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+ 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
ii) Student those who have done 10+ 1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
iii) Ho Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the state Nurse Registration Council.
iv) Student shall be medically fit.
v) Student shall be admitted once in year.